Sunday, June 29, 2008

We need a fashion consultant!

I think that I have become the ultimate relaxed mother. Yesterday afternoon, we decided to go out to eat, so I told Princess and Superman to put on some clothes. (They were wandering around in their underwear as usual!) We went out to eat at CiCi's Pizza in these gorgeous outfits! People did look at us, but we just didn't care! The kids loved their outfits so we just acted like this was perfectly normal!

Don't you love the soccer socks and the hiking boots?

Princess says that this shirt matches this skirt because they both have blue on them and they both have flowers on them. You can't see them here, but she is wearing her red, white, and blue flip-flops with this outfit. She admitted that the blue was not the right color to match the outfit, but that it was close enough.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh,priceless!! Love that shirt and skirt!!!
Your little man is a sweety! He let me love on him today in Overtime and I loved it!!!

brickmomma said...

you know.....pick your battles!

as long as every thing is covered up! I applaud you and other mothers like you when I see you in public!

Quiltermama said...

Awesome!!! We've been known to leave the house in costume a time or too... Well, the kids anyway! :o)

Shannon said...

That is just too funny! Love these pictures! :)