Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I just thought that I was a bandit yesterday!

Today, the kiddos and I went out to eat at Abuelo's. The teachers from my school get together every couple of weeks for lunch (team building!), so I decided to join them today. We had a bowl a queso, a child's enchilada plate, a child's chicken nugget plate, a Durango burrito, 2 teas, and a lemonade. Now, can you guess how much I paid including the tip?









$1.42!!!





That's right folks! The three of us ate for less than $2.00 at a sit-down restaurant! Abuelo's adopted our school this past year, so I have a never ending coupon for free cheese. Then I had two coupons for free kid's meals. I also had $5.00 off of any order, and I had a $5.00 gift card. Amd, because of the size of the group, gratuity was included so I could use the gift card to pay for that. I sure do hope that they adopt us again next year! Wonderful free meals provided to us a couple of times at school, plus all these other goodies! I am officially spoiled!

4 comments:

brickmomma said...

way to go!!!!

Quiltermama said...

One of my favorite restaurants!

Ole'!

:o)

Quiltermama said...

Oh, and say, do ya'll need any workers at your school? ;-)

Becky said...

Way to go!!!!