Thursday, June 19, 2008

It just makes a mom feel good!

Princess and I had a conversation yesterday that really made my heart feel good. The principal at our school wanted a copy of Texas Monthly from December because our school was listed in it as one of the best in Texas. Well, we happen to have that magazine so I was going to take it up to the school to give to him. The conversation went like this:

Princess: "Why are we taking a magazine to Mr. M? Does he want something to read?"

Mom: "Mr. M wants this magazine because there is an article in it that says that our school is awesome! Don't you think that our school is awesome!"

Princess: "Well, I did feel awesome while I was there."

Isn't that adorable! I am so happy that my child loves her school and feels "awesome" while she is up there absorbing all that material into her brain. I know that all children are not fortunate enough to have good feelings about school, and I am very thankful that my child has found a good spot! I wish that for all our children!

1 comment:

Becky said...

It is an awesome school! We look forward to a great experience this next year! ;o)
So glad you got on there!!! That would be my dream destination in a year or two!!!!