Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WOW! I haven't posted in a year!

HI! I just thought that I would let you all know that we are still alive! Superman has been Mr. Mystery Fever for the past 5 days, but it looks like we will all be able to return to work and school tomorrow. We had a busy Christmas time, and the kids especially enjoyed seeing all of their cousins and family members that live way far away. I have put a couple of pictures below (they loaded in the backwards order that I wanted them), and that will sum up Christmas for you. I hope to get back to being a little more regular with the blogging! Have a happy day!

Santa brought a Wii for all us! If you don't have one, then you should ask Santa for one next year. We have great amounts of fun and even gotten a little bit of exercise when using it. Of course, now we have something else to help us waste our time. If you want to come over and play, just let me know!

Taking a snack for Santa. They set it out so carefully by the fireplace. Santa got four cookies--one in each color that they had decorated, and a cup of milk. We also put a few carrots out for him to give to the reindeer. In the morning, everything was gone! How do you like their matching pajamas? It is hard to find boy/girl sets of matchy things.

This is Superman opening his new guitar from Aunt C and Uncle A. He loves it! Now, he and Princess have their own band because he will play his guitar and she will play her keyboard. It sounds "lovely" but I can't help but smile!

This is Princess opening her first American Girl doll ever! This was also from Aunt C and Uncle A. The doll is named Elizabeth (which is Princess's middle name) and she has long, blond, curly hair like Princess's. She loves this doll! I see a trip to the American Girl store coming on this summer!

My gorgeous, beautiful, awesome children posing for the obligatory Christmas picture. Aren't they adorable!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Glad to see a post and the pictures!! LOVE the pj's and you must tell me where you found the boy/girl matches so I can get mine some this next Christmas! Love the official Christmas picture!!!

brickmomma said...

YES- it is extremely hard to find coed pjs!

Love the Wii.......and #2 also got a guitar....we need to start a garage band!