Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Dance

????Why is this typing in underlined print, and how do I turn it off?????

Dinky took Princess to the Daddy-Daughter Dance at the Children's Museum on Saturday night. She came home with a photo cube that she had made, a t-shirt, a bracelet, and some lotion. The picture below is not the greatest because I am really no good at taking pictures. They got some prom-style photos taken while they were there and when we get those, maybe I will post one. Princess said that she spent most of her time playing in the rocket, and not dancing. I told her that next year, we would not be spending that kind of money on the cost of the event, a dress, and shoes just for her to play in the rocket. We can do that anytime for much cheaper! Oh, well! Everyone had a good time at least!


P.S.--While they were enjoying the Daddy-Daughter Dance, I thought that Superman and I would go have Mommy-Son night. So, we went to eat at CiCi's Pizza and then came home to play games on the Wii. Not my idea of a "great date" but it is what he wanted! We had fun together!

No comments: