Saturday, February 14, 2009

Superman is so creative!

I am seriously going to have to question every word that comes out his mouth! He can come up with stories on the spur of the moment, and they are so funny. Here is an example:

On Wednesday night he and I were driving down the road to get to the church. It was just us as Daddy and Princess have to meet us there. We came to a new bank that had just opened or that was about to open, and they had a hot air balloon being inflated behind the bank.

Mommy: "Superman, look at that hot-air balloon behind the bank! I wonder why they have a hot-air balloon?"

Superman: "They are escaping!"

Mommy: "Escaping? What do you mean that they are escaping?"

Superman: "They stoled all the money, and they got to get out of there!"

I couldn't help must laugh because he was so animated telling his little story. I didn't have the heart to tell him that no one could quickly "escape" in a hot-air balloon. His little story has kept me laughing for days. Have your children every said something that brightened your life for days?