Saturday, September 6, 2008

It has been a month!

Yes. I realize that it has been a while since I posted. I have thought about it nearly everyday, but I just didn't get it done. Since I am a teacher, my life just got amazingly busier. And, since I am now the Instructional Coach for my campus, I have even more responsibilities. Plus, I just started back to graduate school to complete my internship and finally be certified as an administrator. I have had a Master's Degree for 7 years, but never completed the certification as I was raising these beautiful children through their youngest years. Well, enough of the whining about my busy life, here are some pictures of the kiddos first days of school.

Superman wants "spiky" hair all the time now. If I use enough gel, I can get it to stick up like this for a while. He has a ferocious cowlick right in the front that insists on going down, not up, but he is usually happy with the result.


Here he is ready to get in the car with Daddy to go to school. He had actually been going for two weeks already, but if I was taking a picture of sister, then he was getting a picture taken, too! His doodle monster is his sleeping buddy choice of the day. It changes everyday.

Princess used to have super curly hair, and that is what she wanted for the first day of school. And the second. And the third. She is willing to sleep in rollers every night to achieve this look. Because her hair still has the slight curl to it, when we do roll it, it will last all day long.

Princess walking into school from the parking lot.

This is princess with her teacher, Mrs. Turner. Yes, she is married to the Mr. Turner that some of you know. Let's pray that the election turns out correctly so that Princess doesn't lose her teacher in the middle of the year. We both love Mrs. Turner!

3 comments:

brickmomma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brickmomma said...

That was mine deleted above....I don't know how to edit comments and I had some mispellings.

Yes, we need this election to go well for a variety of reasons!

I love your kiddos' hair styles!!

Becky said...

I too love the hair on each of them! Princess is so beautiful with those golden locks!! And love the spikes!!