Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, B!

Superman's idea of swimming! The water is about 4 inches deep here!
Taking a ride on the dinosaur. They did actually get off the ledge and go for a real ride!
Princess is actually in the deep end here. She feels very confident in her life jacket since she has figured out that it really does help her stay up above the water.
Maybe if I water Daddy he will grow a little taller!
Happy Birthday, B!
We spent this past Saturday at B's birthday party. B is the cousin of Princess and Superman and she is now 11. She always has a swimming party in the pool in her backyard. It is always alot of fun except for one minor problem. My children can't swim! But at least this time they were not attached to me like leeches, and they did not throw a screaming, throw down fit when they got water on their faces. Progress! Don't worry! They have already been signed up for swim lessons for this summer.
OK--All you good bloggers that know these things, how do I get the pictures below the test that I typed? I typed the above paragraph before I put the pictures in thinking that the pictures would appear below it. Well, it didn't! And I don't like it! How do I fix it?

No comments: