Monday, April 21, 2008

Do you like flowers?


I do happen to like flowers. Some nice, fresh cut flowers in all the colors that God has made can really lift the spirits. But the ones covering the dining room wall, the ones on the border in the kitchen, and the ones in both bathrooms have got to go! This is the wall border in the kid's bathroom. Does it look like a kid's bathroom to you? I didn't think so either, so the do-it yourself projects have begun!
They make getting this stuff down look easy on Trading Spaces!
This is what the new kid's bathroom will look like. A oceany blue color on the wall. A fishy shower curtain and appropriate fishy accessories. I will post some pictures if we ever actually finish!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Momof Nolens!
I hope you don't mind my popping in and finding you from A.B. blog!! Now, I can see pics of beautiful Princess!! and a fishy bathroom!!! :o) Miss ya'll being around more! Glad you are making such a great difference where you are now!!

Amanda said...

Wall paper if of the DEVIL!!! It is a pain to get off. Hope you have some good results.