Saturday, May 9, 2009

Meet Mary

Mary works at a little hole-in-the-wall salon called "Hair We R". So we went there to have a little hair cut.
She was the chosen one to give Princess a little bit of a trim.

For Locks of Love that is! That is correct, Princess has decided to donate all of that extra hair to a little girl who doesn't have any.
Here goes the hair! I think that Mary was more scared than I was! Princess was as happy as she could be!

This is right after the initial ponytails were cut off.


Princess is donating two ponytails of 12 inches of hair each!

BEFORE: (leaving the house for the salon)

AFTER: (coming home after the cut)


I think that it is gorgeous! Princess loves it and has been swinging her head back and forth ever since the haircut. She will definitely be cooler this summer.
Don't be mad at me! It was all her idea!

7 comments:

Laura Brittain said...

So pretty! I bet it feels a LOT better for summer! And, SOOO sweet to give hair to little girls who don't have any. Love it! Great blog title, too!

Becky said...

That is super!! I bet her head is so much lighter! :o)
You had me going with that e-mail.......wasn't sure what to expect to see/hear here!! :o)
Tell her she is beautiful as always!!!

Unknown said...

Audrey will love it! I haven't showed her yet...she's pouting in her room because *gasp* I'm making her clean it. Give Princess a kiss for me and tell her I said it looks fabulous!

Amanda said...

Wow, it looks great and I bet it will be so much easier this summer to deal with! So cute!

Nicole said...

FUN! I love that fresh fun haircut feeling! Good for her!

mommaof3 said...

Beautiful!!!!

So proud of her and her giving heart.......you're doing a marvelous job, momma!

Quiltermama said...

What a great place for that beautiful hair to go! Some little girl is going to be THRILLED with her princess hair!!!