Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Superman!

NOTICE: Superman's actual birthday was on November 7th. But, being the best mom in the world, I waited several days to post so that we could draw out the excitement! That is what I am going to tell myself anyway!

Superman turned 5 years old! It is so hard to imagine that by BABY is 5 years old. He will be in kindergarten at this time next year! Let me tell you 5 things about Superman that you may or may not know:
1. He loves anything that has to do with Super Heroes! Superman, Spider Man, Batman, etc. are all super to him!
2. As much as he loves Super Heroes, he loves Transformers even more!
3. He has more stuffed animals than I have owned in my entire life. And, he takes his sister's animals and mine, too.
4. He loves to cuddle!
5. He loves to tell everyone that God loves us and that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. My sweet boy knows what is important in life, and I couldn't be more proud!

Happy Birthday, Superman!

Peaking through his birthday banners. Isn't he handsome?

Birthday Banner decorations! He really liked this special way to celebrate.

Opening his gifts on the morning of his birthday. This is a Transformer from Aunt T, Uncle P, and the girls.

A fireman play set from Grammy and Poppy.

And a watch! He loves it!




3 comments:

Becky said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!!! Happy Birtday Superman!!!

brickmomma said...

He is looking so grown up....can't believe kindergarten is next for these guys!

Quiltermama said...

ADORABLE!!!

Happy Birthday Superman!!!